Spencers Wood Carnival Blog
Despite the torrential rain last night, the field is almost dry and everything is looking good. The big wheel and the waltzer are almost ready. And most importantly of all, the beer tent is up! The forecast is fine, so it's all systems go for the morning. See you there!
We have never charged for entrance to the carnival but this year we would like to encourage you to please bring a can of food as your entrance fee...!!
We would like to support the Food Bank Charity and what a wonderful way to do it!! Please don't worry: there won't be anybody stopping you from coming in without a can; we will welcome you anyway. There will be a stall where you can drop your cans off.
Thank you so much for supporting us and if you haven't been before please browse our website and come along .. it's great family fun !
This year's event is really starting to take shape, and Debbie and I are getting excited as we count down to the big day! We have great live music lined up to guarantee the relaxed Carnival vibe you all love. At the end of a fun and hopefully sun-filled day, why not come and check out the wonderful Acoustic Beatles Shambles in the bar area to keep your feet tapping into the evening - click this link to find out more. Altogether now - "All you need is love, na na na na...."
- 02May Bookings now open for Carnival 2019 02-05-2019
- 07Sep Carnival 2018 07-09-2018
- 19Mar 2018 Carnival open for booking 19-03-2018
- 25Nov Watch this space for 2018 25-11-2017
- 06Sep The Countdown has Started! 06-09-2017
- 14Mar 2017 Carnival open for booking 14-03-2017
- 16Sep All Systems Go! 16-09-2016
- 16Sep Help support our local food bank 16-09-2016
- 14Aug Live Music This Year 14-08-2016
- 06Apr Welcome! 06-04-2016