Spencers Wood Carnival Blog
Hello Carnival fans! The 2017 Spencers Wood Carnival will take place on Saturday 16th September. After a well-earned rest over the winter, Liz and Debbie have their planning hats on, and are now ready to accept bookings from stallholders, catering outlets and attractions providers, to make this the best one ever. Please download the paperwork via the "getting involved" page, and send it in with your fee to secure your place. We are waiting to hear from you!
Please note - we already have a funfair, inflatables and bar lined up, so will not be taking on anything which overlaps with those.
Despite the torrential rain last night, the field is almost dry and everything is looking good. The big wheel and the waltzer are almost ready. And most importantly of all, the beer tent is up! The forecast is fine, so it's all systems go for the morning. See you there!
We have never charged for entrance to the carnival but this year we would like to encourage you to please bring a can of food as your entrance fee...!!
We would like to support the Food Bank Charity and what a wonderful way to do it!! Please don't worry: there won't be anybody stopping you from coming in without a can; we will welcome you anyway. There will be a stall where you can drop your cans off.
Thank you so much for supporting us and if you haven't been before please browse our website and come along .. it's great family fun !
- 05Sep Carnival 2019 05-09-2019
- 02May Bookings now open for Carnival 2019 02-05-2019
- 07Sep Carnival 2019 07-09-2018
- 19Mar 2018 Carnival open for booking 19-03-2018
- 25Nov Watch this space for 2018 25-11-2017
- 06Sep The Countdown has Started! 06-09-2017
- 14Mar 2017 Carnival open for booking 14-03-2017
- 16Sep All Systems Go! 16-09-2016
- 16Sep Help support our local food bank 16-09-2016
- 14Aug Live Music This Year 14-08-2016
- 06Apr Welcome! 06-04-2016